2010年1月3日星期日

recovering ;)

osh! good evening! long time din touch my blog already~feel bored today so i decided to update my blog. Good news? lol . 1week,exactly 1week,i started to recover,i've been suffered for A WEEK then there's a sign of recovering == whoa!what da hell! i can't go countdown with my friend and go to k-box because of my sickness! what ish da sickness? i dont know leh,dont ask me== . doctor just simply said " lepas fewer mungkin akan kluar bitik merah one,minum more 100plus la boyz,PLT (what issit?==)in darah awak is dropping,dtg balik 2hari kemudian."Whoa,what is PLT man,my PLT was 177 on 2days ago,today i went to check my blood and it turned to 161..OMG its dropping!! so the doctor want me to recheck my blood again on this wednesday == . Swt..I've been cucuk-ed for 3times edi!! Awww!!! whats going on with me,sigh.My mom is just ok...my mom get da same symptoms just like me...and yes , my mom is recovering too~ glad~~but those bitik merah still very itchy ==*scratch scratch* ,lucky it didn't grow on my face..wuahahaha! thats d onli thing that i wan to thank to guan yin.haha! I guess my sickness have to wait another week for fully recovered =x .by the ways,i'm here to thank everyone for caring me always =) .Thats all for today!

没有评论:

发表评论