2010年9月18日星期六

...

hi..its been awhile for me to update my blog..i got no time to update my blog...hu...what i wan to say is i hate university life..asignments,tests,activities...naik bus...GRR!! im bored and sick of these things..=.=..sometime i think that,shud i giving up on my studies and go to work instead?wah..what a waste..i used to enter uni by really hardworking when i was form6...hu~so thats just a thought..anywayz. well,getting busy is ok for me but im...really getting tired of activities..mayb i shall cut off some activities which not benefits much..example..although i like moden dance but mayb break dance and popping are really no suitable for me =.= ,i think i better concentrade my time on piano would be much better..although im not talented in piano at all but i think learn piano is much better than moden dance..( at least i prefer piano more @@) ...friends in upm are quite good...(some of them are weird),seniors are passion..lecturers are ...no comment -_-....thats all bout my craps today...chioz =x

没有评论:

发表评论